Open House New York Seeks Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Open House New York seeks a detail oriented individual to join its staff as a part-time Administrative Assistant. Working primarily on data entry, this position will play a key role in supporting the administrative and fundraising functions of a small but growing cultural nonprofit that provides a platform for public engagement around architecture, urban design, and the future of New York’s built environment.
- Assist with all aspects of membership processing and donor acknowledgement, including recording new gifts and contacts into Salesforce database
- Keep accurate data by maintaining database records and organizing paperwork
- Coordinate mailings
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks as needed
Experience and qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED required; college degree or current college enrollment preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience working with a database or performing data entry with demonstrated ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM a plus
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude and outlook
The Administrative Assistant will work out of Open House New York’s office, located in the Flatiron District. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. Part time (8 hours/week) $15/hour
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; please put Administrative Assistant in the subject line. No phone calls please.
About Open House New York
Through its year-round programs and the Annual OHNY Weekend, Open House New York provides broad audiences with unparalleled access to the buildings, infrastructure, and public spaces of New York City. OHNY celebrates the best examples of design and planning throughout the five boroughs, from historic to contemporary, and helps catalyze a conversation about the city’s future to sustain New York as a vibrant place to live, work, and learn. For more information, visit www.ohny.org.