Ukrainian Institute of America
10:30 am - 4:30 pm
10:30 am - 4:30 pm
1898
C.P.H. Gilbert

This ornate French Renaissance-style masnion is squeezed into an urban context, and was once owned by oil tycoon Harry F. Sinclair. Since 1956, it has been home to the Ukrainian Institute of America. 
 
Sat & Sun 10:30am - 4:30pm tours on the hour.

RESERVATION REQUIRED